Monday, December 11, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I'm back.. flown 897 miles.. aching and tiring.. but I'm happy to be back home.. Had a great time with all my colleagues.. these are the best people in my life..



Took TG to BKK.. my seafoods special meal.. Foods taste lousy.. No AVOD on board! NWA still the best!!



My room.. they provide red earth toiletries



Upon arrival, had dinner with my colleagues from Hong Kong, Shanghai and Guangzhou.. follow by shopping at Suan Lum night bazzar and I brought a buddha pictures.. "negiotate" along the "Pareto Curve" from 1300 baht to 700 baht :)



The Chao Phraya River dinner cruise arranged by my company.. Asia GMs joined us.. cause GM meeting was also helded in Bangkok..



X'mas lightning all up.. Went to 4 faced buddha with Fiona/Guangzhou.



Meals.. Thai, International, Shark fins, Chinese..



Work.. Study.. Learn.. Absorb!! "People who work hard & play hard".. We rock the Hard Rock Cafe on the last night..



Drinking session every nite.. with my drinking buddy Andrew



Last nite in BKK... We took a tutu back to hotel after our party at Hard Rock Cafe.. I already start to miss everyone :(



Shopping.. foods, aching cream (made in Thailand), Naraya (my fave) and Narai Phand (a gift from my company for all the staff who attend this)..



Brought an Absolut Bling Bling Vodka at Duty Free.. X'mas collection..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful picture print! I like all the photos and your lovely remark!

双子星 said...

Fiona: How was your hua hin? blog your pic so I can see.. heheh :)