Saturday, September 08, 2007

It's a Dream Job!!

Time flies.. already into 1st week of my new job..

Although I was only in office for 1 full day (to collect my badge, laptop, email access) and 2 half day (for meeting).. The rest of the week, I was working from home.. There is no honeymoon period as the team is busy with RFP. I'm trying to pick up as much as possible.. I need to quickly learn more on the region that I'm handling, the client requirement, the organization and agreement between my company with the client.. I'm off to a great start (that is what my US boss says!)

Everyone in my HQ and off site office have been very helpful and trying to get me familiar with the job.. my team has arranged conference calls for me with my colleagues in Guangzhou, Hong Kong & US to help me with my job.. and several trainings were set up.. so I don't really feel lonely or helpless..

I'm impressed with a big organization operation.. the response and support my manager gives me.. I requested for a change of laptop to X series and my manager gives approval to it immediately.. I was sent an invitation to change my workstation.. how wonderful.. and great support I got :)

I'm glad I moved on.. and I'm grateful for what I get :)

1 comment:

Unique said...

happy to hear that you had got yourself a good job cos i feel this is wat u should deserve as you work since 13 year old without any resting untill now so is time for you to enjoy work and life.