Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My New Handphone

New adventure.. New struggle.. New challenge..

Got this phone by chance..

Story goes:
My contract expire on 06Sep.. It is a day I longed for when I got the motorola 2 months back.. but I didn't change my mobile phone.. Singtel customer service contact me on 08Sep to offer S$8 rebate off my phone bill as my contract is up for renewal. The discount is ongoing until I renewed my contract (which is getting a new phone).. I want to change a phone so the $8 doesn't look attractive to me.. I'm just lazy to make a decision and to go queue for a phone in Singtel.. Anyway there isn't many choices in the market too.. The option opens for me are HTC Hero, N97 or Iphone 3GS.. So I told the customer service that I want to change a phone and I want Iphone 3GS 16GB in black.. Thought this item was out of stock.. and to my surprise, he reply "yes", I have it and will deliver to your office on 14Sep.. AND I got this yesterday! :)

I'm still not ready for it.. so it is simply an empty phone (with no music uploaded, no idea how to use it, no casing)..


1 comment:

Unique said...

nice phone!