Friday, January 22, 2010

Performance

Was just complaining about my job lack of challenge... and I had my performance reviewed with my manager yesterday.. the result is a WOW effect.. I'm a "top contributor with exceptional results" *bling, bling*

I've been with my current company for 02 years 04 months.. how time flies and I still recall the day when I'm so excited getting this job offer.. I've been getting really good grade over the past 2 reviews and it had always "above average contributions and outperforms most peers".. I cannot deny that my managers have been showering lots of care and concern to me.. even my managers in USA would send me personal notes every now and then asking me on how I'm coping.. and my manager-manager's boss (haha!!) would drop me thank you note, greeting.. I don't know why I'm so lucky when it come to people relationship..

Hope my luck continue this year :)

No comments: