Friday, September 24, 2010

Tea Break








TWG Tea Boutique
ION Shopping Mall 2 Orchard Turn, #02 - 21. Singapore 238801.
Tel: +65 6735 1837. Fax: +65 6736 1837


Finally at TWG today with Mavis and Vanessa (my two lovely kaki).. Heard so much about TWG tea, naturally is a must to try it.. We went there right after lunch and lucky we were early otherwise it would be a long queue... Long queue even on a weekday :)

lovely glassware with an LV as background ... just being naughty :)

 I ordered the flowery tea - Emperor White Garden (it smell so good - like a perfume!)

Vanessa - Morocoon Mint Tea (which really taste like chewy gum) and Mavis - Jasmine Pearl (like any other green tea).. mine is the most creative!

everything look yummy.. and I can tell you, it taste super good although I'm not a fan of dessert.. but this seriously cannot be wrong!  

 OMG! drooling...

I've to try the scone next time.. 

My dessert - fruit eclair with blueberry, raspberry and strawberry..
*super right choice and yummy*

No comments: