Thursday, April 26, 2007

Donuts

I queued 2 hours and 40 mins for 30 pieces of donuts for Meow Meow and her colleagues :)

I don't think the business is really good.. they are just too slow.. And the staffs have bad attitude.. probably the boss also very stingy.. I had a hard time asking for 6 small paper bags from them.. the staffs have to make 2 phone calls to ask for permission to give me the paper bags.. I told them that they can charged me at S$1.20 per donut instead of 1 dozen for S$11.. then the staff says she will have to pack it in paper bag and cannot give me the box.. I was so mad as I brought 30 pieces not 3 pieces..

I provided them 3 alternatives..
1) charge S$1.20 per donut instead of S$11 for 1 dozen
2) charge me the paper bags
3) charge me the box

In the end.. they gave me :(



colourful donuts..

1 comment:

Unique said...

Haa So Difficult To Get Box Or Paper Bags From This Shop, The Paper Bags And Box Is Made Of Gold Ha.