Monday, April 16, 2007

My Date with 3D

I had a date with 3D on last Friday.. Darling, Didi and Dear Dear.. Johnie couldn't join us as he was in Bangkok..

We meet 7:30pm outside Sizzler Suntec.. I was slightly late therefore Darling and Dear Dear had to go queue for the seats.. and Didi is super late.. He didn't arrive till 8pm.. when we were all seated.. Anyway we forgive him cause we hadn't see him for so long.. and we give him.. his belated birthday present.. Quiksilver T-shirt and RipCurl wallet.. both are his fave brand..

Dear Dear had black pepper steak, Darling had chicken and dory fish combo, Didi had steak and shrimp combo and I had dory fish.. we had many rounds of salad and soups.. eat until we feel so bloated.. then we proceed to Indo Chine @ Clarke Quay for a drink.. played 5-10, 1-4, 3,6,9 & many others games.. very funny and I realised that Didi and Darling have problem with 3,6,9.. haha!

I was so stressed with work recently that I forgot to bring my camera to take down all the lovely moments.. then while playing and drinking.. Didi out of a sudden took out his hp to take photos.. his camera phone works so well in the darknes.. he should have taken it out earlier :(



Moments of that nite..

2 comments:

Unique said...

Your Friend Dear M And U Guy Enjoy Too Much, Did You Notice He Has Grow Fat A Bit. Why ? Want To Be Like Me Har.

双子星 said...

Unique - dun worry.. we will have a long way to go to grow into the same size as you :)