Monday, December 03, 2007

Regret or not?

wow.. it been so long time since I last blog..

My new job is really taking up a lots of my time.. I've been working from 8am - 10pm almost any other day.. I'm hopeful that it would only be this period.. after Dec, life will be better :)

Neglecting friends and loved one.. Lacking time to do my own activities.. blogging, swimming, clubbing, sleeping, reading, chatting.. Many friends have smsed me... asking me how am I? Cos I just disappear from their life.. they know my jobs is tedious and they began to ask me if I regret it or not?

Biggest fear in human when changing a job from familiar to new environment.. I've seen friends job hopping ever since they quit the initial job... but my answer is firm.. NO! I never regret.. I just need more time to suit myself into this new environment..

No comments: