Friday, December 07, 2007

Relaxing Friday

Left office since noon.. went to Orchard Road to meet Evelydn and ah boy for lunch..

We had lunch at "Pi Feng Kang".. Ah boy highly recommended the char siew noodle.. we ordered a fried beancurd with carrot and mushroom, spanish with century egg and salted egg, 2 char siew noodle and 1 shredded chicken hor fun.. total damage S$28.. ah boy paid for it.. lunch was really enjoying.. then we proceed to Starbuck for kopi.. as usual ah boy want vanilla latte, Evelydn ordered a mocha latte and me cafe latte.. (I'm simple.. or you can say I'm boring!)

After kopi, we went shopping.. check out bags and wallets at Lowe, Tods, Bottega, LV etc.. ah boy and Evelydn had to wait for me while I take a conference call on the road.. haha! Then we proceed to Evelydn's new office to chit chat.. and we met Evelydn's only colleague, Maria.. we had lots of laughter and nonsense in the office..

Ah boy and I decided to continue our adventure at DFS... follow by dinner at Hans. Evelydn called and she came by to join us.. haha! after all that, the 3 of us are together again.. While ah boy went to the washroom, he received an sms from Jack.. Jack was at our office area and wanted to meet up for a quick drink but ah boy is on leave.. then Jack called me.. and I told him, haha! I'm also not in office.. I'm with your best friend.. ah boy.. haha!! Jack was suppose to come to town to meet us but he was waiting for Clarence and we waited till 8pm.. both Evelydn and myself was tired.. so we decide to go off..

Before we left the place, Evelydn and myself went to check out some hair salon.. I'm considering whether to get a hair cut or perm it..

It was fun today... haven't had such a great time since I was very busy with all the negotiation..

I still miss the industry people very much :)

No comments: