Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Jerry!


Happy Birthday Jerry!

Today is also Didi Jerry's birthday.. we had an advance celebration with him on Friday.. Johnie, Darling V, Dear M and me was cracking our brain for days.. what to buy for him? Johnie came out with ideas like flip flop, underwear (erm.. how I know his size?) and even Shu Umeura deepsea moist.. and finally Darling V and myself have decided that we will get him a t-shirt from Billabong at Raffles City on Friday.. as we are going for dinner at Hanabi @ Odeon Tower..

I left office at 5:40pm on Fri after sending out a report to my boss (which I owe him since Thursday).. rushed to Raffles City.. got him a t-shirt and a slice of oreo cheesecake from Starbucks (was suppose to get the cake from Bakerzin but it has closed down it store in Raffles City).. then I tried Menotti cafe but they don't serve cake :(

Managed to get to the restaurant at 6:50pm.. but Darling V, Dear M and Johnie all late.. Worst still, Didi Jerry still in meeting.. Dinner was nice but the company were even better.. we had a great time enjoying Japanese foods..

After dinner, we went to Boiler Room @ St James for a drink.. order a bot of Chives Regal and the 5 of us just finished it in less than 2 hours.. we sang birthday song with a slice of cake top with an extra huge candle.. Sabotage is always part of the program.. and Darling V was the one who sabo Didi to the stage and was "molstered" by the singer.. then Jerry's 3 other friends came to joined us so we ordered another bot of Jim Beam.. Didi's friends treated him with 1 Lambongini and 2 tequila net.. We had so much fun.. but I was really tired cause I have been really busy with work last week.. we left at 2:15am cos Johnie and me were really tired and Dear M still need to work on Sat.. Didi Jerry with his 3 other friends stayed behind with the 1/2 bot of Jim Beam.. Didi Jerry's was already high when we left..

I was happy as it been a long time since we last met up for night life together.. and I even bump into my fren Irene..

No comments: