Thursday, January 24, 2008

Recall

Went back to HDQ yesterday to meet the boss.. flew all the way from Australia to Singapore and will be leaving tonight for Bangalore and New Delhi.

We had a short chat over a cup of kopi C.. nice chat.. chat about personal and work.. I was offered to do an internal project and he want me to consider how much time I can put in.. it can be 5-10% and it really depend on my job load but my support to client have to remain top priority.. If I managed the work load and provide enough time to this project.. I can even lead the ASEAN negotiation..

I've mixed feeling.. the challenge make me feel excited.. it's a great exposure.. so I'm happy.. on the other hand, there are so many talented people in HDQ.. so I can really feel the pressure to excel..

I want blessing from 3 others boss.. cluster, local and direct.. & I text my direct boss last night and he immediately called me from US to have a short chat with me.. he is very supportive of me participating in the project.. I'm so lucky! :)

No comments: