Sunday, April 13, 2008

祭祖春游

Wake up at 9am.. went to Bedok Chin Siong to get a roasted chicken, roast pork and char siew for daddy... then had my fave yong tau foo.. the price finally went up.. it is now 25 cents per piece after so many years.. Mum and me still enjoyed it..

This year, we went a little bit earlier than last year.. it was still packed and crowded.. police was around to control the traffic..

Hey my dear daddy & granny.. I'm here to see you again!! Once a year and time really fly... This year I take charge of praying, arranging the items, cleaning and burning.. cause I'm the only child that went 祭祖 with mum. Jie Jie has to look after two monkey, Mei Mei got to look after 5 doggies and Bro D is working..

As usual I report to daddy what is going on at home.. and mum complaint to daddy about Bro D.. I think daddy not so interested.. haha! :P

No comments: