Friday, April 04, 2008

What a Bad Day!!

Yesterday was a BAD day for me...

1st, I was locked out of the system by company admin all day.. I struggle with the IT department thinking that my password has expired.. after lunch, we realized that I was transferred to another company without my knowledge. Obviously, it was a mistake by HR.

2nd, there was a news in the office.. that I'm not suppose to share... People think is a good news but I'm not sure.. somehow, there are rumours spreading in the office.. and people are asking me.. I've to act BLUR!!

3rd, continuously 2 nightly conference calls that start at 8pm.. I have to leave office at 6pm in order to be home for the call.. but as usual, I was delayed.. I stayed in office till around 6.45pm and there was a traffic jam due to the rain.. while driving along the AMK Ave 5, a stone flew to my windscreen and created a 1.5cm “snow flake” crack on it.. and I was late for the call :(

No comments: