Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Decision

I rejected the client offer for a regional job.. Am I stupid? I’m not sure but my mind is set. Everyone around me is very supportive.. I hope it is a right choice.

People tend to think that you get a job offer! Wow.. that is so great! But seriously I feel otherwise this time. I’ve a good job and good colleagues therefore it is a tough decision. You need to make a decision.. and you are sure to regret no matter what you choose.. My colleague says 1 thing to me which I totally agree. You will only regret later when you are not happy.. You tend to look back and ask yourself that if I would have chosen the other option.. Wouldn’t I be happier now? Human are greedy!!

I just want to write this down so when I regret.. I can look back..

“Remember…. I choose to go back to my company because of my colleagues and bosses.. They understand and care about me.. we are a great team although we are going to be separated after the repatriation but at least we are still in the same company. We have the same mission and vision.. I know they will always be there for me when I need it!! and the retention bonus for accepting the new assignment play a part too.”

No comments: