Friday, October 31, 2008

Khew's Wedding

Congratulation to Khew and his wife..

Attended Khew's wedding dinner last night at Hyatt.. It was beautiful and Khew looked very nervous..I was the last guest to enter the ballroom and nearly walked in with the groom and bride.. haha!! Khew been sending me reminder since months ago to block the date in my calendar so it good that he saw me.. haha!!

The wedding started with the projection of their wedding photo.. very nicely taken and for a moment, we thought it was taken oversea.. can’t really tell which part of Singapore did they took the photo.. Lovely music was played.. after the wedding photo, the flower girls walked in follow by the groom and bride. Then the dinner start at 8:30pm.

I'm glad I attended as I get to meet up with my ex-colleague.. and I was extremely happy to see our special guests Joe, Michael and Tony (flow all the way from Japan).. Of cos, dinner was lots of fun with the Ang Moh on our table.. Tony worn the Scottish traditional clothes and Khew's wife was so excited and requested for a photo with him.. We had lots of laughter as dinner were served.. especially on the black chicken ginseng soup.. Michael and Tony actually asked if we colour the chicken and my witty reply was... it's an African American .. Joe, Michael and Tony were so excited when we were asked to stand up for a toast.. they keep wanting to do "yum seng" but instead Khew did the "English style".. Cheers.. haha!! But of cos, the group will not let him go.. when he final came to our table.. we did the "yum seng", it was long and loud that my ear was ringing.. Khew had no choice cos I've his boss and ex-boss on my table..

I'm very happy for him and he will be heading for Hawaii for honeywell..

~*~*~*~ Marriage requires two people to give up "mine" and "yours" in order to create an "ours" ~*~*~*~

No comments: