Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fried Bee Hoon

I've been using the slow cooker to boil barley water, red bean soup, korean ginseng drink and birdnest.. I'm getting very rely on this slow cooker.. and getting really lazy :P

So it is about time to do some cooking.. I haven't cook for awhile ever since I did a clear up on the kitchen.. Finally, I use the "quite" newly purchased WMF wok and cook fried bee hoon.

Ingredient:-
- half pack of bee hoon
- char siew
- cai xin
- eggs
- olive oil, pepper, oyster sauce, sesame oil, hua diao wine, char siew sauce..



Was struggling whether to cook white or black bee hoon.. end up I decide to use the char siew sauce so I won't waste the ingredient.. end result: sightly red colour bee hoon and surprisingly YUMMY & TASTY :P

I also fried a pack of ikan bilis.. full of calcium.. and it should go well with the bee hoon..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i mis yr cookin..