Monday, December 22, 2008

X'mas High Tea

Wow.. I had the X'mas high-tea at Marriott with my colleagues.. I was looking forward to it as it is always fun :)

Last year, we had it at Royal Plaza on Scotts and I had lunch before the high-tea so didn't eat much.. This year, I went with an empty tummy but still I didn't eat much.. sigh.. really waste money.. But is the company that count! :)

The spread was ok.. there are salad, sushi, hot meal, dessert, soup, some asian dish (e.g. laksa, prawn noodle etc).. My main crave for buffet is always salad, sashimi and seafoods.. The salad selection is not that great.. but the tomato soup and bak ku teh was not bad :) Now I think of it, I don't remember seeing any bread to go with the soup :(

I had the scone with french vanilla sauce (from another counter), jam, black berry preserves and cream.. if it is serve hot, it would be fantastic.

No comments: