Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Food Junction at Great World City

Totally lost.. no idea where to have a good lunch as the weather change so quickly nowadays.. so decide to go to Great World City for some aircon.. Didn't explore around.. I remember some nice restaurant at the upper level but want to avoid going up, wait or maybe not there any more kind of situation since I've not been there for awhile. Will just stick with basement (from carpark up one level), only see Ichiba Boshi which I want to give it a miss.  So ended up in the Foods Junction for western.. realized lot of people eat pepper lunch.. anyway will give it a try next time since I only had it once when it start it first outlet in Singapore..

Spaghetti Carbonara with mushroom

Pork rib and mushroom soup

Funny part of it.. I wanted tabasco hot sauce for the spaghetti but they don't have and the chef offered me some pound chills that look like serving for chicken rice.  It was nice of him to offer something.  

No comments: