Thursday, July 01, 2010

Lunch at Bakerzin

I had a meeting today with my superior.. after that meeting obviously the workload increased but was not due to my superior.  I'm happy to have that meeting at least it cleared some of my doubts and get everything aligned between the stakeholder. 

By the time the meeting ended, it was almost 1pm.. My superior and me went to Bakerzin for lunch.. I had a Chicken & Mushroom Sandwich.. It was delicious.. It is served on a grilled panini with cheese, chicken breast, portebella mushroom and some greens.. It makes my day though I've gone through a bit of trauma recently.. I speak with my superior about this and as usual he speaks like a boss.. explaining that individual has their own plan.. his comment was very encouraging on each of my colleague who has decide to move on.. I wish them all well and they are going to be miss by me :)

No comments: