Thursday, November 30, 2006

Appreciation Nite

Attended the "American Express Annual Travel Appreciation Night" last nite at the Novotel Clarke Quay.. It was a sit down 4 course western dinner.. salad, soup, main course and dessert.. I had only 2 course.. the salad and red snapper (main course).. cause the rest of the time I was busy chatting with Amex girls and my corp. client.. my name card was grabbed up even before the end of the dinner..

We sponsored 2 economy class tickets to Tokyo which make us the 2nd prize. My GM and myself attended the dinner.. we sit on the 1st table and apparently that is a VIP table with LH, World Hotels, Preferred Hotel Group, Amex head of client management and Amex VP for head of business travel... so that make us a "non-disturb" table.. we are free from all the games and going on stage.. Hate to go up and be monkey.. to entertain the crowd..



Turkish dance.. and impersonator (he is so good.. he impersonate Michael Jackson and Elvis very well.. He is an Ang Moh but can sing hokkien songs)



Those 2 guys in black suit are from FM 98.7.. My GM actually wanted to sabo me.. He wants me to give away the 2nd prize.. but too bad lor.. I'm the most naughty staff that he have.. so no way I'm going to listen to him.. haha!!

Dinner ended at 11pm.. My client gives me a lift to Potong Pasir MRT.. Can't get a cab from there.. had to make do with MRT home :(

No comments: