Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Treasure Hut

Dear M, mummy and me had breakfast at Bedok Interchange hawker on Sunday.. We had our favourite yong tau foo.. After breakfast we accompany mummy to Hair Inn to get her hair color.. 3 person choosing 1 hair color.. can imagine how much noise we make in the shop.. I even told the hairstylist that if the color effect does not appear what we choose.. we will tear down his shop.. cause he is doing the Empress dowager's hair leh!

After settling mummy's bill, we went swimming in Bedok.. It was a treasure hut swim for me.. I found fish bone, fish meat and plaster in the pool.. 1st, I found fish bone.. I thot my eyes playing trick on me.. so I reconfirmed by going into the water to check.. then I told Dear M that there is fish in the pool.. he thot there is a dead fish.. When he saw it, he feel like throw out! Next, I found fish meat.. it looks so pale, it must be soaking there for many days..

I can't swim anymore.. cause my mind is so preoccupied by the fish.. Every lap that I swim, I start to treasure hut.. my whole mind was just to search for more funny thing in the pool.. I was hoping to find the fish head and tail.. haha! It was disgusting!! If my camera phone can put inside the water.. I would have taken a photo as memory.. haha!

"Lost and Found".. Kid size pant at the kiddy pool area..

No more Bedok swimming pool for me :(

No comments: