Thursday, November 09, 2006

Vivo City

I went to Vivo city for dinner last nite... It is suppose to be the biggest mall in Singapore.. Shops are only on the 1-3rd floor and basement 2.. I took 1 hours and completed the place.. *surprise*.. Maybe I've been to even bigger mall before.. so this is chicken feet to me. haha! I don't find it great for shopping.. but the outdoor looks fantastic.. I can see Star Cruise and Sentosa from there..


The chef was previously from the popular Mandarin Hotel - Chatterbox.. but no queue leh..
Chicken taste good.. dark sauce taste better then the chilli sauce..

Btw, the "discrimination" sign board at the Candy shop is no where to be found. They probably learn their lesson and decided to take it out.. ;-)

2 comments:

Jolene said...

U dun know meh? They oredi told ST that they will take down the sign but rule remains..

双子星 said...

Jolene: I dun care lor.. I still boycott them :)