Monday, November 06, 2006

Saturday 11/4: Babysit Julian

I spend my Saturday baby sitting Julian..

Julian's activities everyday is sleep, drink milk and poo poo.. We took so many photos of this little darling.. including his poo poo..

Julian's poo poo.. nice and soft butt..

At around 6pm, we decide to go shopping at CP but his inexperience mum actually forgot to bring sarong… so we have to rotate and carry him on our arm.. While shopping at Metro, Jie passed Julian to me and I smell something funny… follow by farting sound from his butt.. *OMG* our dear poo poo prince, poo poo again.. so we have to rush for the nursing room from 2nd floor to 4th floor. After all the rush, we continue shopping.. at around 7.10pm, we went to cold storage to buy some grocery… while queuing to make payment, I realized Baby Julian keeps smelling my breast… so I ask Jie, he think I got milk huh? Jie looks at her watch and scream… it feeding time.

While we rush home, he sleeps at my arm… such a peaceful look when he sleep… so sweet and cute.. really feel like eat him up!!

My arm is aching today after carrying a 6.3kg Julian for almost 2 hours..

No comments: