Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Fave Thai Dish

19.05.07 (Sat)

Busy Sat.. my extra clothes shelf fall apart.. I've to squeeze all the clothes into my wardrobe.. the existing wardrobe already full.. so no choice but to throw away those clothes that I don't really wear.. out of sight, out of mind.. After throwing away some of the jacket suit then I was able to squeeze everything into the wardrobe.. but I'm unable to flip the clothes cos too tight :(

I also throw away 2 pairs of old Ferragamo shoes..

After all the cleaning up, I was so hungry.. I miss Thai foods so we drove to Sembawang Shopping Centre.. was surprise that it was demolished.. had to go to Chong Pang.. then by chance we found the "Taste of Thai" there. According to jie jie, that was open by the son.. so the father shop was closed and moved to Yishun Ind Park..

We ordered the popular deep fried fish with chilli S$12, tom yam soup S$3, sambal kang kong S$3 and 2 rice S$0.30 each... total bill: S$18.60.. as usual they only collect S$18.. they don't collect coins.. I like the foods there.. because it cheap and the portion is big..



tom yam soup.. deep fried fish (popular dish) and sambal kang kong..

No comments: