Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Who Don't Make Mistake?

I was surprised that I only qualified for S$100 GST offset package..

My manager lived in a HUDC and my colleague lived in a condo got S$200.. but I only got S$100.. so I called up the toll free line to check.. and the girl confirmed that they make a mistake and will credit me the correct amount :)

How can it be possible that I only qualified for S$100.. 1) I lived in 5 rooms + 2) My salary do not exceed S$100,000 p.a..

The girl who pick up the call was nice and courtesy.. but she is so cute.. our conversion as follows:-

V: How much did you earned in 2005?
Bear Bear: Around S$XX,000
V: Did you lived in this house for the past 1 year.
Bear Bear: I lived here for 7 years
V: Your salary is more than S$100K?
Bear Bear: Do you know how much per month if I earned S$100K?
V: S$10,000 per month
Bear Bear: Wrong! It should be S$8333 K per month and I don't earn those kind of money.. if I do, I don't even care about the GST offset package.
V: Ok. I think it a mistake. What's your phone number? We will either call or mail you in 2-3 weeks time. You should be getting S$200.

Got my S$100 back.. otherwise kana eaten by the govt..

No comments: