Friday, July 27, 2007

Blackout

Don't know what happen to me...

I blackout last night at the washroom.. hit my face again the towel racking.. hurt my left eye brown area and face.. I usually able to control my blackout but this time I fell and blackout for quite a while.. I couldn't bring myself up at all.. I have to lie on bed and was suffering so badly that I can't control my movement.. feel so giddy.. I was so scare..

This morning, my left eye brown area is a little swollen and painful.. sob.. sob :(

2 comments:

Unique said...

OMG How R U Now? You Need To Go And See A Doctor Cos You Might Be Low Blood. Take More Rest Drink More Water Ok.

Anonymous said...

Look at the food on ur blog,
Observe your foot after your fall,
Analysis your blackout.
Finally how old are you and do you exercise frequently?

Doctors only dignose not confirm,
you know yourself better than anyone.