Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A New Chapter of My Life

I finally did it!! I throw in my resignation letter last night.. It was difficult as I've been working here for 7 years.. This is the longest job that I ever hold.. there are many sentiments and fond memories left deeply-rooted in the company.. Yet, life goes on and I can only put this decision in my wishes to pursue greater heights in my career in a more challenging environment.

I'm not sure what is ahead for me.. but as for now.. I know my new colleagues in US/Asia are looking forward for me to join them.. and I do look forward to my new job (bigger responsibilities & bigger pay check).. It is like entering a new chapter of my life.. I'm looking forward to this change.. The new job is my dream job and I feel like it's a dream comes true :)

3 comments:

Unique said...

Wish You All The Best For Your New Job.

Anonymous said...

sob sob .... gg to miss u but still i wish u all the best sweetie ! work hard and buying more LV .. cheers :0

双子星 said...

Baby Unique: Thank You!

Meow Meow: aiyo.. don't be sad lah.. although I won't be going to your office but I can still meet you for kopi and shopping.. & you can still call me to gossip.. you are my best friend 4ever mah :)