Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hectic Day

Yesterday was a super hectic day for me..

My schedule for yesterday was non breather..
10.30am - Meet my US & Japan colleagues at Merchant Court
11:00am - Discussion
12:00am - Lunch
1:00pm - Meeting with Client 1
3:00pm - Meeting with Client 2
5:00pm - Meeting with Agent
6:30pm - Dinner
8:00pm - Drink at Raffles Hotel Long Bar

I sprain my right ankle while at client 2 office.. and suffer from gastric at 5pm.. Lucky Curt was tired due to the jet lag and hectic schedule.. and we left Long Bar at 9pm.. reached home 10:30pm.. clear office email and contact airport office.. go to bed at 12.20am..

Dinner at Si Chuan Dou Hua Restuarant @ ParkRoyal Hotel.. was nice.. We had the set menu for 5.. it is at S$36.80++ per person

1) Four Delicacies Combination
- consider of spicy pork, sweet & sour prawn, long bean and the last dish that look like abalone (I think it is vegetarian style..or maybe some kind of mushroom.. not really sure)



2) Eight Treasure Sharks Fin & Seafood Soup (Green colour shark fin soup?? They added spinach and you only need to add pepper.. no vinegar require.. it was really tasty)



3) Spicy Seafood Combination (look like Thai curry.. and it goes well with the bun) My US Regional Director enjoyed this and he thinks that bun taste like some kind of marshmallow.. that was really funny!

4) Silver Cod Fish in two style (aiyo.. this one is damn good.. but I forgot to take pic)



5) Crispy Diced Chicken with Sweet Sour Paste (I was already full.. so just eat the green pepper and 2 bits of the chicken)



6) Stir-fried French Bean with Minced Meat



7) Sichuan Dan Dan Noodle (damn spicy.. it just burn your stomach)



8) Mango Pudding with dry ice..

No comments: