Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm so Touch

Hmm.. my superior make me feel like crying today..

She gave me a personal letter.. hand written.. she think so highly of me.. she was even so proud that Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test show me as "Life's natural leaders" and "Most Commanding"..

I told her that i've a presentation to do for tomorrow and that I was all ready to transit over my role back to customer.. and that I says they probably can find better way to do better analysis than me.. her immediate reply was "No.. I don't think so.. you have done the best"..

.. I'm so lucky to have such a nice superior

A personal letter from my superior..

"Congratulations on your new role with XXX. There's no doubt that your new leadership will quickly come to rely on your talent, energy and professionalism as Tom and I have. Please accept my great thanks for your many contributions and hard work on the XXX account. Please accept, too, my great good wishes for ongoing successful and satisfaction in your career. It's been a pleasure to work with you, and I surely hope our paths will cross again.. Sincerely, Harriet"

No comments: