Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Nice Note

I didn't tell most of the people that my assignment was ending and I'm leaving.. I really don't want them to buy me lunch and gift.. so I sent out an email at the end of the days to selective people.. here is some of the nice note from my customer..

"Thank you so much!
It is really pity that you won’t join us.. You are our Hero and we all like you… Good luck in your new role in XXX and let’s keep in touch :)"... CZ


"Thank you so much Winnie for all the help and support during the short time we had a chance to interact. I personally felt bad when I heard you’re not joining us but am sure you have your own reasons which will be for the best. Good luck on another chapter in your career!"... MB


"Will definitely miss you as you are such a good help and co worker!!!"... PK


"I would like to thank you for the work that you have done for Travel Services. I had heard so many good things about you before I joined the ES organization, and had enjoyed the time working with you if only just for a few months. It is regrettable that we could not work together longer. I wish you luck in your next assignment. I know you will do well wherever you go"... LJD


"It’s too bad I never saw you in person until you moved back. I was working home these past couple of days. I’d like to thank you for all the help that you have given ES as well as me personally, over these past few months. You really made a difference when you were here. Although it’s unfortunate that we won’t be working together anymore, I do sincerely wish you the best in your new role. Good luck and thank you!".. RE

No comments: