Friday, June 06, 2008

Push Back

Now I finally know why I was given this assignment.. sigh! The job is not difficult.. I just need time to speed up and meet the needs of the stakeholders.. The major problem is the incorporation and push back from the ops buyer.. Through the conference call today, I was so mad that the ops buyer for pushing back the work to me.. Damn it!!

I told them that I need coopration from them to work as a team and that if they refuse to cooperate with me.. once I pick up the speed.. I will do all the work including the ops work and he will be jobless.. they immediately put the phone on mute after I finish this sentence.. and I was shocked!! I asked my manager.. did they put the phone on mute and are they trying to digest what I have told them.. having a discussion? And my manager says they are having french fries and coffee.. So I scolded "f***ing rude lor".. I showed the ops buyer and his manager what I'm capable of... infront of my manager.. haha!! :) Lucky my manager was very nice and supportive :)

When they return to line, the ops manager told me that he understand where I'm coming from and that they were much more cooperative.. We are calling for a meeting with the ops manager when he come to Singapore on 11June.. I told my manager that I'll throw my designation at him.. damn it!!

No comments: