Sunday, April 23, 2006

Bonding (April 14-16, 2006)

3days/2nites with mum to Genting (aka Asia, Las Vegas)… This is a wonderful, memorable and enjoying trip.

DAY 1
I woke up at 5.20 am to get ready *yawn*. The bus will depart at 6.30am so I booked a cab at 6am (to save on the midnite charge)..hee! hee!

We made it to the gathering place b4 6.30am. Still got time to take pictures... sky still dark dark and me still sleepy...

We departed for Tuas second link at 6.40am… so we chit chat for this first hour as everyone is still very excited. 7.30am we arrived at the Singapore custom... There wasn’t really long queue at both the Singapore and Malaysia check-point... maybe we are too early. We are early birds... so got worms to eat (aka. kiasu)

By 9.45am, we arrived in Yong Peng where the buses will stop for a break. I ordered a bowl of Famous “Yong Peng fishball noodle” for mum. She likes it very much.

The journey continues and everyone was sleeping onboard the bus (including me lah!). When we wake up.. it was already 12.15pm and we arrived in Seremban, Negri Sembilan for lunch. Lunch was at a Teochew restaurant.. arr.. I forgot the name. Anyway foods were good bcos I’m damn hungry.

Wait before pictures of foods... I saw this school bus just outside the restaurant.. it reminded me of “Forrest Gump’s school bus and the driver, Dorothy”

Teochew's foods?!?!

Continue journey (also mean continue my beauty sleep for me)...3pm arrived at the bottom of Genting..

Welcome to Genting - City of Entertainment!

We took a deluxe room with our package... It shown here.. "Today Room Rate" Deluxe room at RM168.00... the next day when we came by.. it was already RM188.00... so rate are really for "today".. tomorrow is different. haha!

Waiting for the guide to get our keys... The lobby is so crowd.. like all the Singaporean run here to take cover...

Finally got the key to the room... I think everyone on that floor hear me screaming after check-in... WHAT NO HAIR DRYER??

"3 in 1" - Shampoo, Conditioner & Shower Gel ???

To be continue......

No comments: