Saturday, April 01, 2006

Clubbin Day!!

Last night was a super busy night for me...

First to Raffles Country Club for dinner with my colleagues, then rush to MoS to meet another group of frens, follow by Obar to meet another group... finally last stop DBLO till 2.30am. Reached home 3am and slept till 10am next day.. had my lunch and day dream... went back to bed cause the Zzz monster attacked me from 3.30-5.30pm. Now my eye tearing... trying to do an assignment for my galfren. My dear fren.. you are so lucky.. Me strugglin like hell now with my eye, brain and hand.

Last night was happenin, 3 guys tried to talk with me... they are nice and cute *rollin eyes* but I dun like the idea of being pick up at bar (so cheapskate lor)... be fren ok. hee!hee! Actually I also not sure if be fren ok cause the last time when I was in Tokyo, I gave a fake number to this guy who tried to talk to me. Hee! Hee! Feel kind of bad now. Anyway the best part of last nite was a lady wants to buy me a drink... wow.. I think I bi leh. Can attract both sex? ha!ha! The first reply from me was "WHAT" and then I say to her "Nope. Thank u". My fren was all shocked and worry for me.. pls lah. Me very straight.. only like MAN!!!

No comments: