Sunday, April 09, 2006

Friday Nite Out: Obar

Great time! Wonderful kaki on Friday nite.. Love them all!!!
Leo, Derek, Caroline, Vanessa and me had a great time on Friday nite at Obar. Derek brought his gal gal "Caroline" along..sweet, pretty and nice gal.

I think you all ordered too many drinks.. next time must control leh. Whenever I went out and return to the table.. there are like dun know how many 10’s of shots, Lamborghini, waterfall, jars of vodka with mixer, barcadi on the table… cheap drink also dun need to drown yourself right.

At the end of the party, we had one down and two thrown up... but everything under control by Leo. Thank to Leo and fren for sending Derek and Caroline home. If I was there to deal with this, I would probably let them sleep there. Ha!ha! Wonder how much does it cost to park Derek's car there all nite?

Saturday was a terrible hang over day for me... I was suffering from dehydration. Finished up all the water at home plus a bot of 1.5 litre coke light!

No comments: