Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Meow Meow


"She is my meow meow.. I'm her bear bear".

This is my best fren Mavis aka meow meow. B'cos her favourite character is Hello Kitty (see long alreadi... really look like one hello kitty!) ha!ha!

She is a Capricorn and this best describe her character…..

Ambitious Capricorn is symbolized by a mountain goat climbing up a rocky hill, taking one cautions step at a time. And that’s exactly how patient Caps like to do everything. You’ll skip the good stuff today if it means getting the reward tomorrow. That’s why your sign has more trophies and loyal friends (I’m one of them! :-P) than any other-you stay strong through the hard times (I can vote for this!). Hardworking Caps are devoted to their friends and families, and people count on you for support (Yes! Yes! I totally agreed!). You always keep your word (True!). Remember to let yourself have fun, too! Life doesn’t always have to be an uphill battle. It’s okay to enjoy your victories, even if you didn’t work hard to win them (do u hear that?!?!). Lighten up and share your wacky, down-to-earth humor. When you get moody, let your parents and closest friends be there for you-just as you always are for them (Call me.. Call me.. I’ll stand by you!).

So now you know why she is MY best fren.. ..

http://www.sanrio.com/main/zodiac/zodiacmain.html

No comments: