Monday, January 15, 2007

Feel Really Lousy

Last Friday, I feel really lousy.. New Year.. New way of working.. Lotsa of changes.. Management expecting more.. Changes is good but expecting too much with no pay increment can be demoralised.. My pay is already not fantastic.. not even enough to support my "humble" lifestyle.. The biggest disappointment is no movement.. no challenge.. I never see my future and my succession plan..

The only thing that brighten up my day was this sms.. "It seem like it is going to rain today, I will come and pick you up at 6.15pm.. menu for dinner 1) Parkway Tomyam steamboat, 2) Haig Road satay, 3) Bedok South fishball noodle or 4) Kovan mixed rice..

We head for Parkway Tomyam steamboat.. hot and spicy to wash down my lousy mood..


Yummy! The beef here is fantastic.. & chilli is the best!!

After dinner, we shop.. shop.. shop.. till all the shops closed!! Feel better after a hearty meal and shopping..

No comments: