Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year Countdown

Had my new year countdown with my bro D and Dear M at Pasir Ris Downtown East.. We arrived at 11pm and it was just nice that we managed to catch Fan Wei Qi's performance.. She sang a few nice song.. but I think her live performance not so powerful.. We did the countdown and balloons drops from the ceiling.. it was very exciting..

After the countdown, we went to blue hut for a drink.. we are so lucky to get a table immediately as we step into the bar.. we ordered a bottle of red wine, sotong balls, french fries, chicken wings and calamari..

Darling Vanessa called me at 12am to wish me happy new year.. I'm so happy.. Darling is at chalet but we did meet up for a while.. bcos we need to pass her X'mas present..



Welcome to the new year 2007..

No comments: