Monday, January 15, 2007

Swimming in the Rain

14.01.07 - Reach the swimming pool and it start to rain.. Still going ahead to swim as I really need to soak myself in the water.. need to cool off.. I start to have fear going to work tomorrow.. I just hate this kind of feeling..



I've the whole pool.. and we make friends with 2 little kids.. They are so innocent and fun.. We play with them at the kiddy pool.. We even make friend with the life guard.. The people at this swimming pool are so friendly and nice.. the pool is also very clean.. Before we go, we agreed to meet the 2 kids by the pool next Sunday at 12pm..

Dinner at Joo Chiat.. we have Fei Fei wanton mee (which is popular) and bbq cuttlefish..



The noodle is handmake.. At 1st, I got shock.. argh! so plain and where is the char siew and wanton.. It taste so good.. the char siew & wanton are hidden under the noodle..



The bbq cuttlefish & you tiao very crispy..

After dinner, went parkway to collect pant then shop again! Poor Dear M's mom cook but dare not tell me.. so go home still must eat again..

No comments: