Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Drama!

Went to Raffles Medical last nite.. I was suffering from flu and dry throat for the past few days.. shoulder pain + stiffness and left middle finger PIPJ swelling since Monday.. The doctor keeps saying we need to do investigation.. so he issued me a letter to Tan Tock Seng Hospital A&E and he wanted me to go immediate..

Of course I didn't go last nite.. as I was thinking.. by the time I finish with A&E.. it would probably be 4am.. so I went home.. shower, pop flu and throat pill.. sleep.. This morning, I'm feeling better.. back in office today.. later I will go to TTS Hosp for X-ray and blood test..

2 comments:

Unique said...

Must Take Care Ok...

双子星 said...

Unique - ok.. You too! I heard you sick ah.. Just bcos you only get 50% of the will.. hehe :)