Monday, February 26, 2007

Yu Sheng with Meow Meow

23.02.07 - Had Loh Hei with Meow Meow and colleagues.. this is my 4th loh hei for this lunar New Year.. Over the past 3 years (I think), I've been doing loh hei with Meow Meow... and I usually get it from The Soup Restuarant.. This year, I brought this from Coca International and I went to Isetan at Orchard to get additional salmon for them.. so no complaint that they cannot find the fish.. hehe! :)



Yu sheng from Coca.. Raw salmon from Isetan.. fresh and tasty..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy ..
tks to u we get to eat nice yu sheng every year !
+ the fact i am a cat who loves sashimi ..yum yum !
but every year i also never get to be promote :( why !!!!!!

双子星 said...

meow x 2: got lah.. you got promoted last year.. it just that when they promote u.. they oso promote the rest.. so 4ever u will be the junior.. haha! :)