Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Laptop

Was suppose to get a new laptop before my trip to USA then it delayed.. IS told me, it should be here when I return.. and I return to office after my trip.. laptop is still not here.. bcos Dell USA and Dell Malaysia cannot communicate.. Story run this way..

we paid Dell USA
and Dell Malaysia was suppose to deliver
then Dell Malaysia said we never pay
so they refuse to release the laptop
but Dell Thai, Dell China, Dell Taiwan already deliver the laptops to our other offices
It is either Dell Malaysia too smart or too stupid
so our HDQ had to get Dell USA to settle this with their counterpart
I wonder if the network in Thai, China and Taiwan work faster that why they received the instruction or email from US faster than Malaysia.. (which cannot be lor.. cos our IS personnel complaint so much about the China network)..
After all the confusion, I got my laptop on Monday



My new state-of-the-art light weight laptop (i think around 1.2 kg).. widescreen that plays dvd :)



My old, heavy and slow laptop.. with docker..

No comments: