Monday, February 26, 2007

Unusual Lucky Sunday

25.02.07 - Sunday again.. eat so much over the past few days.. and I'm not feeling good.. My throat very dry and I had a bad flu.. so we had porridge.. Dear M had silver fish porrdige and I had shredded chicken porridge.. we even added a century egg.. After a hearty breakfast, we went to the near by Singapore pool to buy the Hong Bao Toto.. A yearly big draw.. If I win, I can quit my job liao.. haha!

After getting our TOTO tickets, we dropped by at Koo Chye Pa temple.. it was so crowded & smoky.. Have to come back again next week with mum.. and we must be early otherwise it is going to be crowded again..



Tiger God and Lotsa of Pigs.. and in different colours..

Left Koo Chye Pa Temple and we proceed for our usual swimming session.. followed by dinner.. On the way home, we came face to face at the junction with "lighting car".. new year.. new luck and I'm so happy :)



nice nice leh..

2 comments:

Jolene said...

1 Diva even said, if u said u strike oredi dun work then u will nv strike one leh! heee.......

双子星 said...

Jolene - Halo, Sunday I went to Koo Chye Pa temple use S$0.10 to make a wish and my wish was to win TOTO. I really win the Monday TOTO of 3+1.. so the moral behind the story is... next time when you make a wish, you need to says when the TOTO you want to win and how many numbers you want to win.. hehe! :)