Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chilli Crab

I'm craving for chilli crab again.. Since I was at Changi area.. so I decide to get a crab from Changi Village but forgotten which is the best one as there is an increase number of coffee shops on the same row.. My instinct told me "to go with the best crab photos"..



Qi Feng Seafood Restuarant LLP
Blk 5 Changi Village Road
#01-2021

The price is 1kg at S$32 and I ordered 1 crab.. it weight slightly more than 1 kg but the uncle only charge me 1kg.. As I was not hungry, I asked if he could pack the gravy and crab separately but the uncle says it won't taste nice.. In the end, he wrapped the outer layer with aluminium foil.. he claim that even if I eat it at 11pm, it would still be hot..

I brought a Delifrance baguette from Esso station.. toast it and it goes very well with the gravy.. The gravy is thick with lots of egg.. the crab is really fresh and the meat is tough.. *Oishi*

No comments: