Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dim Sum Crave

Was driving to Takashimaya.. and thinking where should I go for lunch.. The heavily advertisement "Tian Jin Lou" cross my mind.. so I decide to give it a try..

Tian Jin (United) Restaurant Pte Ltd
22 Cavenagh Road
#02-01 Hotel Grand Central

It was crowded and because I didn't had a reservation.. I had to wait.. The guy managing the counter (not sure if he is the manager or supervisor) was very kind and keep assuring that there will be a seat soon..

There is a 50% discount on the dim sum for weekend.. we ordered a total of 9 items (xiao long bao, deep fried beancurb skin with shrimp, paper wrap chicken, century egg congee etc..), with chinese tea, pickles and wet towel.. the total bill is only S$28.70 (including taxes).. Although it is not the best dim sum but it is edible.. considering this kind of pricing and it is a fully air-con restaurant..

Overall services was not bad.. the waiter did warn us to place order at one-go and a re-order would take really long.. and the waitress who serve our table was nice and alert.. at least when I ask for a glass of water.. she didn't pretend not to see me.. haha!! :)

No comments: