Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson

Unbelievable! MJ is dead :x He dies of cardiac arrest.. sob.. sob..

This is the most shocking news that I heard this morning on radio while driving.. He was found fainted at his home in LA.. when I heard this.. my mind was thinking.. where the hell is his maid, body guards etc?? Could this be a scam? Maybe he was too stress by the series of comeback concert in London? Too sick of the paparazzi.. The pressure of child abuse accusation, marriage, fatherhood, money, sleep on hyerbaric oxygen chamber, his nose dropping off etc..

I was pondering.. maybe dead would be the best thing for him.. since he will be remember forever as the King of Pop!

My only regret is that I've never watch his live concert before & I'll never have the chance anymore..

No comments: