Sunday, June 14, 2009

May & My Birthday Bash 2009

Wow.. time flies.. Remember I was just counting down for new year and now we are almost passing the half way mark.. And it is time for my birthday celebration..

As usual, birthday gal get to choose the venue.. May and I decided to go for seafood.. Ok, we are boring.. I admitted it and the gals admitted it too.. so next outing is definitely without Seafood, Japanese and Steamboat.. hmm.. really wonder what we are going to eat next and it will be Shirley's birthday..



Jumbo Seafood (Riverside Point)
30 Merchant Road

#01-01/02 Riverside Point

We've been here numerous times.. We ordered chilli crab, black pepper crab, deep fried sotong, drunken herb prawn, mini scallop on yam ring, bean curb with broccoli and seafood fried rice.. The drunken herb prawn is so yummy.. After dinner, we head to TCC at Clarke Quay for my fave manago yogurt freeze!! I believe it is not what we eat but the company, the noise and laughter that we made :)

I really treasure them.. and hope this kind of outing and our friendship will continue till we age..

No comments: