Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My Crave for Japanese Foods

My first visit to young and savvy mall for the new generation - Tampines 1.. Total of 5 storey.. many eatery and shops.. A nicely designed mall.. easy to walk.. So I now prefer to shop in Tampines 1 over Tampines Mall and Century Square :)



Manpuku Japanese Gourmet Town
#03-16/17/18/19 Tampines 1


I walked floor by floor to search for the Japanese street.. At first, I expect it to be a street full of Japanese foods.. just like the Jurong Shopping Mall in Boon Lay but it ended up like the Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar in Raffles City.. It is the same concept as the Marche and Village.. You are given a payment card and a tag to reserve your table.. The hall features 10 counters with sashimi, okonomiyaki, ramen, udon, dessert etc.. I had miso char siew ramen from (which I missed very much), sushi, BBQ (scallops, pork belly and unagi) and an apple juice.. I'm going to try okonomiyaki and maybe a cake or dessert on my next visit :)

1 comment:

Unique said...

I will also go there oneday when my kids go grooming!