Monday, August 21, 2006

BBQ at Changi Rise

Didi called me on Saturday morning... he is booking out but I have BBQ tonite so cannot meet him.. Didi spained his leg.. still not ok. He damn kwai.. dun even want to "keng".. He heard I got BBQ on Fri & Sat.. immediately ask me to drink liang teh.. he worry I'm too heaty.. later lost my voice again. ha!ha!
Yes.. bbq again on Saturday at Changi Rise. This is twice yearly bbq that I have with my "usual" colleagues.. May, Amanda L, Shirley and Evelyn.. everyone will bring hubby and kids for gathering except May and me *lone ranger*.. ha!ha! It is always nice to see the hubby talking to each other and the kids playing together.. Some day when the kids grow up, they will have their own bbq and maybe can include us.. ha!ha!

This time, we have special guest.. Pat & Yasuko (his Japanese wife)... Pat brought Japan corn for bbq.. all the way from Japan.. *fresh, tasty, juicy and crunchy*

Assorted hot dogs (my fave cheese hot dog), fishballs, satay, pork loins, sambal olek prawns, chicken wings, fried rice, otaks, corns (both Japan and Malaysia), sweet potatos, dessert - watermelon, longan & grape fruit..

Nice foods but I didn't eat much.. cos I went to Parkway Parade for mini steamboat and had Andersen's macadamia nut ice cream at 3pm.. so bloated that day..

Amanda L's son.. baby Jordon

No comments: