Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My new short

My new short from OSMOSE. Saw Amanda S wearing it on Sat at the flea market.. hee!hee! S$28 with 10% discount.. Thank to Darling Vanessa's i/d number.. wahaha! Her id can get discount from OSMOSE.. dun need to see the discount card..

Darling Vanessa screaming at me today lor... "see what you teach Amanda S.. she is now at OSMOSE shopping and asking for my i/d number oso"... hee!hee! I know lah... you upset that we no longer need to bring you along for shopping right?!?! We just need your id number... hee!hee!

I got one for Darling Vanessa also.. the three of us can wear together.. like 3 musketeers

2 comments:

Kwakwa said...

I finally tried my shorts.. yah.. its nice.. hahha .. How can u do this to mi.. dun bring mi go shopping.. how can u bear to do tat rite.. i juz realise tat i haven been shopping but i have got lots of new clothes.. wat have u n amanda done to mi ... hahah .. trying to collect clothes for flea market issit.. hahah

双子星 said...

kwakwa - you no need go shopping.. cos everything I buy.. I sure think of you and will get one for u mah.. ha!ha!