Friday, August 04, 2006

Working Late on TGIF

I’m still in office… everyone has left for the day. This new office is so comfortable… I’ve so much work to clear.. I'm a bit “siao”.. Every time my manager not in office, I work late .. Work so late also she don’t know.. I’m so stupid.. Should stay back only when she is around to see… hee!hee!

Maybe I’m bored.. No plan today.. Meow Meow, Rebecca and frens are going to Holland V tonite.. Darling Vanes going to have chicken rice dinner with her family and aunty from Hong Kong. All ask me to join.. but I’m going home to rest.. good gal ah!!

My 1st time locking up this new office.. There is a 40kg safe in my office so must really lock properly… ha!ha!

Later will go downstair to get instant cup noodle home for dinner.. Long journey home.. but lucky got MP3 to accompany me!

No comments: